- Spacious end-terraced retirement bungalow
- Centrally located complex in Peebles
- Careline alarm system
- Well presented, bright & spacious interiors
- Vestibule & hall with excellent storage
- Generous living/dining room
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Double bedroom with garden view
- Large single bedroom for guests
- Three-piece shower room
- Shared garden grounds
- Private residents' parking
- EH & DG
- EPC Rating:- C
Presented in excellent condition, this spacious two-bedroom end-terrace bungalow forms part of a popular retirement complex located in the picturesque historic market town of Peebles. The property, which benefits from a shared garden and private parking, is conveniently located on a bus route and is within easy walking distance of all local amenities. Furthermore, it is factored by Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association and benefits from a Resident Manager and a Careline alarm system.
The well-presented bungalow is entered via a vestibule, with a handy cloak cupboard, and then into a welcoming reception hall, which houses substantial storage and is presented in a neutral palette with cosy carpeting. This attractive décor continues into the living room. Here, generous floor space accommodates a good range of comfortable lounge furniture, as well as a dining table for relaxing, socialising, and dining. It enjoys a peaceful aspect over the leafy shared garden, framed by twin windows which allow an abundance of natural light to flood in. Conveniently adjacent, the well-appointed kitchen incorporates a good selection of cabinets, complemented by ample workspace and splashback tiling. It includes an integrated oven and hob with concealed extractor, as well as a freestanding washing machine and fridge-freezer.
A bright and airy double bedroom is quietly located at the rear of the property with a tranquil garden view, whilst a large single bedroom for guests is at the home’s front. Completing the accommodation is a three-piece shower room, presented in warm tones and with a large walk-in shower. Gas central heating and double glazing ensure year-round warmth and comfort.
Residents can take full advantage of attractive, well-maintained gardens, in addition to private residents’ (and visitor) parking.
• Spacious end-terrace retirement bungalow
• Centrally located complex in Peebles
• Resident Manager & Careline alarm system
• Well-presented, bright & spacious interiors
• Vestibule & hall with excellent storage
• Generous living/dining room
• Well-equipped kitchen
• Double bedroom with garden view
• Large single bedroom for guests
• Three-piece shower room
• Shared garden grounds
• Private residents’ parking
• GCH & DG
Extras: included in the sale are all fitted floor coverings, light fittings, integrated kitchen appliances, fridge-freezer, and washing machine.