Estate Agent/Marketing Assistant
Temporary Part-time post
A temporary role is offered to cover maternity leave for a key member of our team. This role is likely to last for 12 months but thereafter a permanent position on our team may be available for the right candidate.
A successful candidate will work within our existing Estate Agency team. Their work will partly involve the usual day to day work of our other Estate Agents, including dealing with enquiries and viewing requests, carrying our property valuations, marketing of client properties online, on social media and in our offices, liaising with and advising our clients regarding their sales, attending to viewings of properties, negotiating offers and any other necessary administration work involved in the department.
The successful candidate will also be involved in marketing of the firm generally, including dealing with sponsorship opportunities, working with external creative team to brief on the design of adverts, placing adverts and other marketing material for print media and on social media, updating our social media accounts, administration of property portals, dealing with property portal accounts and liaising with account managers, Website edits and uploading of Firms blog articles, Liaising with printers for marketing materials, maintaining estate agency database and generally carrying out marketing activities for the firm within an existing marketing strategy.
Skills required for the post:
An ideal candidate will have:
- A professional and enthusiastic attitude
- Provide a high standard of customer/client care
- Strong IT skills and willingness to embrace new technology
- Able to use Adobe Creative Cloud, preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage workload accordingly
- Prior experience in marketing preferred
- Prior experience in property preferred but not essential
- Driving licence essential
Salary will be negotiable depending upon level of transferable experience.
Please apply with copy of your CV and covering letter.