- Stunning executive detached villa
- Covering 2,060 square feet
- In the idyllic village of Thankerton
- Breath-taking countryside views
- Exquisite interior design & high-spec finish
- Immaculate reception hall with storage
- Impressive open-plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Luxury kitchen & separate utility room
- Comfortable living room with log burner
- Sumptuous master bedroom with en-suite
- Three additional double bedrooms
- Versatile home office/fifth bedroom
- Contemporary three-piece shower room
- Stylish four-piece family bathroom
- Underfloor heating & double glazing
- Extensive wraparound gardens
- Integral single garage & large driveway
- EPC Rating - C
Covering 2,060 square feet, this stunning executive detached villa represents an outstanding family home, nestled within an exclusive development on the rural fringes of picturesque South Lanarkshire in the idyllic village of Thankerton (six miles from Biggar). The exceptional property boasts an amazing open-plan living space, an additional reception room, four/five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and extensive enclosed gardens, in addition to an integral garage and front driveway. It displays a high-spec finish and exquisite design throughout. Furthermore, it offers breath-taking scenic views over rolling countryside.
Inside, the front door opens to an immaculate reception hall with concealed storage. It flows through double doors to the home’s centrepiece: a striking open-plan kitchen, dining, and family room. This very impressive reception space spans the entire width of the property. It is cleverly zoned into three distinct areas and it is brightly illuminated by generous glazing, which frames a truly inspiring open vista. Sophisticated interior design completes the look, with a neutral palette and engineered hardwood flooring. It is the perfect space for contemporary lifestyles, whether relaxing, socialising, or dining. The luxury kitchen complements the setup, fitted with modern cabinetry and solid granite worktops. On-trend metro splashbacks and under-cabinet lighting add the final stylistic touches, alongside a deluxe range cooker, an integrated dishwasher, and an American-style fridge-freezer. French doors also open onto the garden’s patio, providing a flow for summer socialising. A utility room neighbours for discreet laundry and convenient access to the garage. Meanwhile, a separate living room to the home’s front provides a second reception area for comfortable evenings set around a cosy log-burning stove. Completing the ground floor is a versatile home office/fifth bedroom and a large contemporary shower room with a three-piece suite.
On the first floor, the galleried landing leads to four double bedrooms, all elegantly proportioned, with tasteful presentation, soft carpeting, and elevated countryside views. The sumptuous master bedroom is accompanied by generous built-in wardrobes and a luxurious en-suite shower room, with a double shower enclosure. The second and third bedrooms also feature built-in wardrobes. Finishing the impeccable home is a stylish four-piece family bathroom. Underfloor heating and double glazing ensure optimal comfort.
Externally, the property is accompanied by extensive wraparound gardens. Offering excellent privacy and unbelievable open views, the sunny rear garden features an impressive lawn and a large patio for alfresco dining. The front garden is flanked by a sweep of lawn, providing comprehensive parking with a driveway and integral single garage.
• Stunning executive detached villa
• Covering 2,060 square feet
• In the idyllic village of Thankerton
• Breath-taking countryside views
• Exquisite interior design & high-spec finish
• Immaculate reception hall with storage
• Impressive open-plan kitchen/dining/family room
• Luxury kitchen & separate utility room
• Comfortable living room with log burner
• Sumptuous master bedroom with en-suite
• Three additional double bedrooms
• Versatile home office/fifth bedroom
• Contemporary three-piece shower room
• Stylish four-piece family bathroom
• Underfloor heating & double glazing
• Extensive wraparound gardens
• Integral single garage & large driveway
Extras: Included in the sale are all fitted floor coverings, light fittings, integrated kitchen appliances, and an American-style fridge-freezer.
EPC Rating: C